C 27/111-O-1 Jagatganj,

Write to us

[email protected]

Call us



Companies have the liberty to make the changes in the Authorized Share Capital. This can be done in two ways mainly. First, by the issuance of the new shares and second, by transferring the existing shares to a new shareholder from the name of the previous shareholder.


For making any change in the Authorized Share Capital, it is a must to go through the following procedure.

  1. Board Meeting- It must be conducted by providing the proper notice to all the directors. In this meeting the time and venue of Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) will be decided.
  2. General Meeting- Approval from all the shareholders will be obtained in this meeting.
  3. ROC Forms- After the approval, it is a must to fill the SH-7 within 30 days and submit.
  4. Allotment of Shares- Now the Capital can be changed by issuing the fresh shares.

Documents Required 

The SH-7 form needs to be submitted with the required set of documents like Notice related to EGM, Authorized True copy of Ordinary Resolution, Changed Memorandum of Association etc.


  1. Does it help in maintaining the financial health of the Company?
  3. Can the shareholders or the directors alone complete the task?

No. They need the cooperation from each other.

Why Choose Us?

Our team is not just professional but also highly experienced in the field of Corporate Compliances. Moreover, our scale of operations allows us to give you the most competitive fees structure.

Stamp Duty Extra