C 27/111-O-1 Jagatganj,

Write to us

[email protected]

Call us



It may happen that at some point of time, you need to shift the registered office of your company. In such cases, you need to take care of a few things like the legal procedures and filings required under Companies Act, 2013. The address of the registered office may be changed within the same state or to the other state.


  1. Our Executive will collect all documents and information.
  2. We will fill up and submit the form.
  3. We will share the acknowledgment and updated Master Data of your Company as per latest MCA Records.

Documents Required 

You need to submit the following documents.

  1. Electricity Bill
  2. Rental Agreement (In case if the office is on rent)
  3. Property Registration Documents
  4. Property Tax Receipt


  1. Do we need to fill both the ROC as well as INC-22 simultaneously?

No. You may take 15 and 30 days gap depending upon your location.

  1. Can the request of address change within the same state and to a different state be filed in a single form?

No. For within state, you need to file INC-22 while for other state INC-23

Why Choose Us?

Our team is not just professional but also highly experienced in the field of Corporate Compliances. Moreover, our scale of operations allows us to give you the most competitive fees structure.